Please read the following information regarding the 2021 pool season with guidelines for COVID-19.
With the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and in accordance with guidelines provided by the State of Colorado and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the HOA has approved the following resolutions for the opening of its pools.
- The resolution/waiver indicates that anyone who enters our gates is agreeing to the waiver. This resolution/waiver gives the board the ability to act on behalf of the association and to amend rules and regulations as needed to ensure a safe environment.
- No one will be allowed to enter if displaying flu-like symptoms.
- Masks are recommended during entry to pools.
- Entrance granted only by pool attendants at the gates.
- Must be 18 or accompanied by parent/guardian who is 18 or older.
- Must have fob/key card AND ID for entry. This will allow for contact tracing and verification of residency. No exceptions.
- Residents will be required to read the Resolution Document prior to entry. The document will be posted on the fence and a sign will indicate the necessity to read prior to entering the gates. Upon entrance, each adult will have to sign-in. They will have to provide their signature and address on a document that indicates the following: I have read, understand and agree to the Resolution Document.
Guidelines within the Pool Areas
- Participants must follow 6 feet social distancing.
- Parents must stay with their children in the pool.
- Everyone must stand/sit in a defined area hourly so that disinfection work can take place.
- Deck, grill and pool furniture will not be available during the season.
- No glass bottles, tables, or dishes allowed.
- In case of lightning, all individuals will have to exit the pool and leave the area. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes post lightning.
- No parties will be scheduled this season.
- No swim lessons will be scheduled this season.
- Maximum occupancy for the Small Pool is 40 persons. Maximum occupancy for the Big Pool is 50 persons.
- Maximum group size is 7 persons. Residents must be with guests at all times.
- Anyone violating rules will be asked to leave.
- Masks will be recommended when not in the water.
- Only one bathroom will be open.
- The diving boards will not be installed initially. A decision to install them will take place after opening.
- Rafts will not be allowed initially. This rule will be reviewed after opening.
- Exit through South Gate only at the Big Pool. This will allow better control of those entering the pool and allow the attendant to concentrate on proper credentials for entry.
Please be patient and respectful of the pool staff in their efforts to implement and enforce these guidelines.
The provided guidelines may change through the season as deemed necessary by the HOA as needs change or if guidelines from the CDPHE and/or other agencies change.