BACK TO SCHOOL POOL HOURS
As the 2022 pool season is coming to an end. The HOA will be working to keep the pools open with normal working hours.
The Small Pool on 101st is open 11am-7pm until Labor Day, September 5th.
The Big Pool on Yates is open 10am-8pm (9pm Friday and Saturday) until Sunday Sep 11th.
As a reminder, for your safety, you may not be in the pool when lightning or thunder is present or expected in the area. Our private pools are for residents only, and their guests who must be accompanied by a resident. Please have and show your pool key when entering the pool area and may be asked to show a proof of address. Residents must sign-in when visiting the pool.
Our 10th-Annual Dog-A-Pool-Ooza Swim-With-Your-Dog-Day will be held from 2pm to 6pm on Sunday, September 11 at the Big Pool on Yates.
Please read the following information regarding the 2021 pool season with guidelines for COVID-19.
With the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and in accordance with guidelines provided by the State of Colorado and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the HOA has approved the following resolutions for the opening of its pools.
- The resolution/waiver indicates that anyone who enters our gates is agreeing to the waiver. This resolution/waiver gives the board the ability to act on behalf of the association and to amend rules and regulations as needed to ensure a safe environment.
- No one will be allowed to enter if displaying flu-like symptoms.
- Masks are recommended during entry to pools.
- Entrance granted only by pool attendants at the gates.
- Must be 18 or accompanied by parent/guardian who is 18 or older.
- Must have fob/key card AND ID for entry. This will allow for contact tracing and verification of residency. No exceptions.
- Residents will be required to read the Resolution Document prior to entry. The document will be posted on the fence and a sign will indicate the necessity to read prior to entering the gates. Upon entrance, each adult will have to sign-in. They will have to provide their signature and address on a document that indicates the following: I have read, understand and agree to the Resolution Document.
Guidelines within the Pool Areas
- Participants must follow 6 feet social distancing.
- Parents must stay with their children in the pool.
- Everyone must stand/sit in a defined area hourly so that disinfection work can take place.
- Deck, grill and pool furniture will not be available during the season.
- No glass bottles, tables, or dishes allowed.
- In case of lightning, all individuals will have to exit the pool and leave the area. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes post lightning.
- No parties will be scheduled this season.
- No swim lessons will be scheduled this season.
- Maximum occupancy for the Small Pool is 40 persons. Maximum occupancy for the Big Pool is 50 persons.
- Maximum group size is 7 persons. Residents must be with guests at all times.
- Anyone violating rules will be asked to leave.
- Masks will be recommended when not in the water.
- Only one bathroom will be open.
- The diving boards will not be installed initially. A decision to install them will take place after opening.
- Rafts will not be allowed initially. This rule will be reviewed after opening.
- Exit through South Gate only at the Big Pool. This will allow better control of those entering the pool and allow the attendant to concentrate on proper credentials for entry.
Please be patient and respectful of the pool staff in their efforts to implement and enforce these guidelines.
The provided guidelines may change through the season as deemed necessary by the HOA as needs change or if guidelines from the CDPHE and/or other agencies change.
Hyland Greens Pools
For any pool security issues, please call Front Range Patrol at (303) 591-9027.
9901 Yates Street
Sunday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday – Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
4981 West 101st circle
Monday – Sunday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Linda Mollard with the HOA Board will be the community contact for pool cards and fobs for this season. Please contact her if you:
- Lost or misplaced an existing card or fob
- Need to reactivate a card or fob left by a previous homeowner
- Need a new card or fob
Lap Swimming Keys
Early morning lap swimming hours are now back at the Big Pool! Please contact Linda Mollard firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check back for details about available lessons in Summer 2023.
Pool Access Rules
Our pools are private, for the exclusive use of First Hyland Greens residents and their guests. In order to facilitate this, we have access controls and identification requirements in place that you agree to as a condition of pool area access and pool usage.
Individuals 12 years and older need to have some form of identification (preferably government issued) and those 18 years and older are required to have some form of government issued identification with them at all times (preferably a CO driver license or identification card).
Individuals who are asked for their identification by Hyland Greens Pool Staff or representatives will need to provide it or they will be asked to leave the pool area.
The goal of these rules is to preserve our pool and recreational facilities for the homeowners of the First Hyland Greens community, and to help make your time at the pools safe and fun.
Please remember that any guests you bring to the pool are your responsibility. Resident’s are not allowed to send their guests to the pool without them.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- The lifeguards and pool management must be obeyed at all times
- Pools are for residents only and their guests
- No admittance without a key, guard will not open gate
- No offensive language or inappropriate behavior
- Adult swim on the hour, every hour, for fifteen minutes. All children under 18 must leave the pool
- No turning over or hiding under rafts
- Rafts, toys or large floating devices may not be allowed if pool is too crowded
- No rough play
- No running
- If a child can’t swim, a parent/guardian must be within arm’s reach
- Children not potty trained must wear swim diapers
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years of age or older (lifeguard may override the age restriction if children are well behaved and have sufficient swimming skills)
- No diving in the shallow end
- One person on the diving board at a time
- Wait until diving area is clear before jumping off the diving board
- No holding onto the diving board
- Food and drinks in grass or picnic area only
- Absolutely no glass
- Keep pool area clean
- Alcohol permitted for persons of age