Pool Access Rules
Our pools are private, for the exclusive use of First Hyland Greens residents and their guests. In order to facilitate this, we have access controls and identification requirements in place that you agree to as a condition of pool area access and pool usage.
Individuals 12 years and older need to have some form of identification (preferably government issued) and those 18 years and older are required to have some form of government issued identification with them at all times (preferably a CO driver license or identification card).
Individuals who are asked for their identification by Hyland Greens Pool Staff or representatives will need to provide it or they will be asked to leave the pool area.
The goal of these rules is to preserve our pool and recreational facilities for the homeowners of the First Hyland Greens community, and to help make your time at the pools safe and fun.
Please remember that any guests you bring to the pool are your responsibility. Resident’s are not allowed to send their guests to the pool without them.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- The lifeguards and pool management must be obeyed at all times
- Pools are for residents only and their guests
- No admittance without a key, guard will not open gate
- No offensive language or inappropriate behavior
- Adult swim on the hour, every hour, for fifteen minutes. All children under 18 must leave the pool
- No turning over or hiding under rafts
- Rafts, toys or large floating devices may not be allowed if pool is too crowded
- No rough play
- No running
- If a child can’t swim, a parent/guardian must be within arm’s reach
- Children not potty trained must wear swim diapers
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult 18 years of age or older (lifeguard may override the age restriction if children are well behaved and have sufficient swimming skills)
- No diving in the shallow end
- One person on the diving board at a time
- Wait until diving area is clear before jumping off the diving board
- No holding onto the diving board
- Food and drinks in grass or picnic area only
- Absolutely no glass
- Keep pool area clean
- Alcohol permitted for persons of age